Chakra Balance - Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies - Isochronic Tones
Contains: Lambda Wave & Epsilon Wave
Chakra refers to wheels of energy throughout the body. There are seven main chakras, which align the spine, starting from the base of the spine through to the crown of the head. To visualize a chakra in the body, imagine a swirling wheel of energy where matter and consciousness meet. These chakras correspond to massive nerve centers in the body. Each of the seven main chakras contains bundles of nerves and major organs as well as our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being. It is essential to proper health that the chakras are open and balanced.
1. ROOT CHAKRA - 396 Hz Tuning - It encompasses the first three vertebrae, the bladder, and the colon. When this chakra is open, we feel safe and fearless and it helps ground the body. Controls our animal instinct. Root simulates are physical exercise, restful sleep, gardening, pottery and clay. Red color, food & drink. Affirmation: "I Do", "I Am"
2. SPLEEN CHAKRA - 417 Hz Tuning - This is our creativity and sexual center. Ability to feel joy and pleasure. It is located above the pubic bone, below the navel, and is responsible for our creative expression. Spleen simulates are hot aromatic baths, water aerobics, massage. Embracing sensation (such as different food tastes). Orange color, food & drink. Affirmation: "I Feel", "I Want"
3. SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA - 528 Hz Tuning - This is our source of personal power. This chakra controls self-confidence and self-esteem. Solar plexus simulates are taking classes, reading informative books, research, doing mind puzzles. Sunshine. Detoxication programs. Yellow color, food & drink. Affirmation: "I Can", "I Do"
4. HEART CHAKRA - 639 Hz Tuning - Heart chakra is middle of the seven and unites the lower chakras of matter and the upper chakras of spirit. The fourth is also spiritual but serves as a bridge between our body, mind, emotions, and spirit. The heart chakra is our source of love, hope, forgiveness, and connection. Heart simulates are time spent in nature, time spent with family or friends. Green color food & drink. Affirmation: "I Love"
5. THROAT CHAKRA - 741 Hz Tuning - Throat chakra is located in the area of the throat. This is our source of verbal expression and the ability to speak our highest truth. This chakra helps with expression of creativity (art and music). The fifth chakra includes the neck, thyroid, and parathyroid glands, jaw, mouth, and tongue. Throat simulates are singing, poetry, speeches, producing music. Meaningful conversations. Blue color, food & drink. Affirmation:
"I Speak", "I Express"
6. THIRD EYE CHAKRA - 852 Hz Tuning - Third eye chakra is located in between the eyebrows and is our center of intuition. It is the perception centre that also controls psychic consciousness, wisdom, visualization, and the power of the mind. Third eye simulates are star gazing, mediation, and brainwave entrainment. Indigo color, food & drink. Affirmation: "I Know", "I Think"
7. CROWN CHAKRA - The crown chakra or the “thousand petal lotus” chakra, is located at the crown of the head. This is the chakra of enlightenment and spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and to the divine. It it the spiritual center that helps development of psychic abilities, enlightenment, and unity. Crown simulates are focusing on dreams, wakeful dreaming, and writing down one’s visions and inventions. Violet color food & drink. Affirmation: "I Am", "I Understand"
The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies:
According to entries from Webster’s Dictionary and the original Apocrypha, these original frequencies are believed to be effective in; turning grief to joy, undoing situations and facilitating change, helping a person connect with Source to bring forth miracles, repairing DNA, connecting with spiritual family and understanding relationships, becoming more expressive to solve problem situations, and finally, awakening intuition to return to spiritual order. Through sound (including the Energy Vitality Technique) these tones can assist energy channels to stay open and keep the life force (Chi) flowing freely through the chakra system. Perhaps this smooth energy flow was the intent of the six electro-magnetic frequencies of the “lost” hymns and Gregorian chants.